Properties for sales in Egypt

Clear All
Property type
Apartment (Ground) (21) Apartment (Typical) (120) Chalet (62) Clinic (1) Commercial (3) Duplex (9) Hotel Apartment (2) iVilla (12) Office Space (3) Penthouse (7) Pharmacy (1) Roof (1) Stand Alone Villa (18) Studio (8) Townhouse (29) Townhouse Corner (8) Twinhouse (13)
Number of Beds
1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom 4 Bedroom 5 Bedroom 6 Bedroom 6+ Bedroom
Under Construction Resale Few Delivered Completely Delivered Mostly Delivered
Location Highlights
23 mins to Gezira Sporting Club
80 mins to New Cairo
30 mins to NEWGIZA
security Security
parking Parking
children play area Children's play area
garden Garden
landscape view Landscape view
Shopping center Shopping Center
Status: Resale

Atrio Iwan Compound 

Atrio Compound coming from IWAN Developments is a unique project with special landscapes and interiors designed to be a comfort zone for those who live in it. Consisting of 18% building and the other 82% are lush green spaces and breathtaking beautiful views is what every resident dreams of having in their compound. 

Atrio Compound Location 

Atrio Compound is Situated on the main axis of Sheikh Zayed City, ATRIO is conveniently connected to the heart of the city via the 26th July corridor. It’s 10 minutes away from Sheikh Zayed, 7 minutes from Americana Plaza. Atrio Compound is the center of all the action. 

Atrio Compound Unit Types

Separate villa, twinhouse, townhouse.  

Read More