Properties for sales in Egypt

Clear All
Property type
Apartment (Ground) (21) Apartment (Typical) (120) Chalet (62) Clinic (1) Commercial (3) Duplex (9) Hotel Apartment (2) iVilla (12) Office Space (3) Penthouse (7) Pharmacy (1) Roof (1) Stand Alone Villa (18) Studio (8) Townhouse (29) Townhouse Corner (8) Twinhouse (13)
Number of Beds
1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom 4 Bedroom 5 Bedroom 6 Bedroom 6+ Bedroom
Under Construction Resale Few Delivered Completely Delivered Mostly Delivered
Location Highlights
3 hrs from Cairo
10 mins to Hacienda Bay
2 hrs from Alex.
security Security
parking Parking
children play area Children's play area
garden Garden
walk on closet Walk on closet
pool Pool
landscape view Landscape view
jogging track Jogging track
basketball court Basketball court
Telal El Sahel By Rooya Group
Status: Resale

Telal Alamein

Telal Alamein from Rooya Group is one of the best resorts in the area. The compound which was announced in CityScape Egypt is designed by Ökoplan for architectural consultation. Telal Alamein has 343 feddans across the area with its first phase 200 feddans & the second phase 134 feddans. The project  is 80% green spaces and entertainment facilities while the remaining 20% are residential units. 

Telal Alamein North Coast Location

A perfect location for a perfect project, one of Telal Alamein’s advantages is its strategic location which is close to many proximities in the North Coast: 

  • On kilo 143 Cairo Alexandria Road 

  • 20 minutes away from Marassi 

  • Close to Hacienda Bay 

  • 30 minutes away from Marina Beach

    Telal Alamein Unit Types

    Chalets & Villas.  

Read More