Midtown Condo By Better Home
Starting From 1,200,000 EGP
Under construction

About This Project

Price From

1,200,000 EGP

Price per qf

10,000 EGP


Under construction

Available Types

Apartment (Typical), Apartment (Ground)

Delivery Date

Nov, 2024

Total Units


Payment Plan 10% Downpayment 7 years

Midtown Condo New Capital 

Midtown Condo from Better Home Group is a harmoniously designed project that elicits a rhythm that catches the eye. A 60 acres compound with only 18% buildings while the remaining 82% are divided between lush green views & incredible lakes. 

Midtown Condo New Capital Facilities 

A resourceful compound that has everything you need a few steps away with facilities such as: 

-Sky Condo mall 

-Swimming pools

-Barbecue areas

-Music Park 

Midtown Condo New Capital Location

The compound is in a prime spot in the New Administrative Capital on the Diplomatic Street near the Olympic and Diplomatic cities and is close to every hotspot such as:  

-5 minutes away from Sokhna Highway 

-30 minutes from New Cairo 

-20 minutes from the Green River 

Midtown Condo Unit Types

Apartments & penthouses. 

Read More


security Security
parking Parking
children play area Children's play area
garden Garden
pool Pool
landscape view Landscape view
Gym Gym

Floor & Master Plan

Midtown Condo - Master plan image - Flash property                                                style=
Request Project Info

Min. Downpayment 150,000 EGP

Min. Monthly Installment 12,857 EGP