Price: Releasing soon
Status: Releasing soon
Delivery Date: Releasing soon

About This Project

Price From

Releasing soon

Price per qf

Releasing soon


Releasing soon

Available Types

Releasing soon

Delivery Date

Releasing soon

Total Units

Releasing soon

Enjoy the Luxury of living in La Nuova Vista by Misr Italia lying on an area of 41 acres, while 90% of the project is landscape and hardscape. On the other hand, the remaining 10% are the built area of the project which consists of 131 Luxury villas and Commercial Strip “Italian Square”. The compound consists of two main gates and a pedestrian gate for commercial strips.
Read More


spa Spa
parking Parking
garden Garden
walk on closet Walk on closet
pool Pool
landscape view Landscape view

Floor & Master Plan

La Nuova Vista - Master plan image - Flash property                                                style=
Request Project Info

La Nuova Vista By Misr Italia Properties

Price: Releasing soon