Seashell North Coast

The village of Seashell North coast is blessed with wonderful weather in summer and fine white sand came to life to give a one in a lifetime experience for summertime in the North Coast! In this article we will talk about compound location, services, Seashell North Coast master plan, seashell north coast units and prices.

Seashell North Coast Location

The SeaShell village is located on the northern coast at km 134 on Alexandria Matrouh Road. For instance, the village is 3 km from Hacienda Village and 5 km from The village of Marassi, North Coast. In other words, it is also an hour and a half away from Cairo.


G Hotel in Seashell

Developers added many green spaces throughout the village. Along with various swimming pools that have been built with different depths. Therefore, suit all ages. Inside the village, there are also many artificial lakes to make you feel as if you are taking a walk in paradise.

After that, there are many services in the village that meet all the needs of customers within the village, it has a Gym, Spa, Hotel, Mosque, 24/7 Security, and many Swimming Pools.

Also, the developers equipped the village with a kids playground area and an Aqua Park. Aqua Park is large with many wonderful games that are suitable for all ages. 

 In addition, developers designed artificial lakes to be spread across the village. This is to help improve the summer experience. There are many different restaurants and also many cafes. 

Seashell North Coast Master Plan

Seashell Townhouse

 Firstly, the new coast is made up of two areas: Ras El-Hikma and Sidi Abdel-Rahman. The new coast is part of the northern coast. Which extends from the 103 km to the city of Marsa Matrouh. Secondly, there is another part on the northern coast, which is the original coast.  Moreover, it extends from km 21 to km 103 on the Alexandria Matrouh Road. Thirdly, it divides the original coast into two areas, Marina and Marakia.

The construction of the village of Sea Shell North Coast on an area of ​​one million square meters. The buildings inside the village of Sea Shell North took only 20% of the total area of ​​the village. Which, as we mentioned, is one million square meters, and the remaining 80% area of ​​the village is used In helping to entertain all customers. 


Seashell Cabin

The company designed all units in this project in a special way and with a modern and luxury design. The units vary in their area according to the type of the unit. In this project, we have villas, chalets, twin houses, and others. 

Seashell North Coast Prices

Seashell Villa

Prices start from 5,500,000 and up to 20,000,000 EGP for Villas & Twin houses and start from 3,000,000 and up to 6,500,000 EGP for Chalets. You can pay 10% as a down payment and have the rest paid with an installment plan for up to 6 years! This project is just the beginning for seashell in the North Coast, you can check Seashell PLAYA on our website now.

Seashell North Coast Developer, New Giza.

It is developed by New Giza, a new generation real estate company that develops projects and revolutionizes relaxed & stress-free living. 

New Giza Projects

  • Ein Bay, Ain Sokhna. 
  • NEWGIZA, 6th of October city. 
  • City View, 6th of October city. 
  • Seashell PLAYA, North Coast.

Seashell North Coast Beach 2021

This year Seashell offers you an array of different restaurants, cuisines and cafes so you can take your vacation to the next level.


Instagram handle: @ottoegypt


Instagram handle: @lycheeegypt

Coffee Berry

Instagram handle: @coffee_berry_egypt

Ted’s Pizzeria

Instagram handle: @teds.pizzeria

This compound is a modern architectural resort that inspires tranquility making your vacation, one you won’t forget.

For more details and information you can check our Youtube Channel or our Facebook Page

*This Blog is made to provide you with general information as well as an overview on the market updates. All prices mentioned here are subject to change at any time based on economic changes and developer requirements.*

Share this: