Bo Island

Maxim company announces the launch of its new project in the heart of the north coast. Bo Island is one of the most beautiful beaches in Sidi Abdel Rahman, where you can enjoy warm weather, blue water, and soft yellow sand.

In this article, we will talk about Bo Island Location, the project services, Bo Island masterplan, Bo Island project units and prices.

Bo Island Location

It is at the very heart of Sidi Abdelrahman Bay, at KM 120 on the Alexandria/ Matrouh North Coast Road. The project’s inspiration is by the Bohemian architecture concept and Eco-friendly features. 

Bo Islands North Coast is located at 120 km Alex Matrouh road, Bo Sidi Abd El Rahman resort directly on the sea after Marina by 16 km and nearby New Alamein City North Coast, 18 km from Old Alamein Road, 40 km from El Dabaa Road & 55 km from El Alamein International airport. 

Project Services

It also features a number of entertaining facilities and services, including a waterfront hotel, a waterfront clubhouse, a beachfront commercial strip, a mall, water activities, a sports hub, a tram line, and a fairy.  

You’ll also find a range of activities to enrich your time at this exclusive resort: generous sports and leisure facilities, varied dining and retail amenities, two luxury hotels, a health and beauty spa, an environment-friendly tram service, and a pedestrian network of paths and walkways. All have been created to complement your waterfront experience.

Bo Island Tram

Bo Island Master Plan

The master plan was uniquely designed by the internationally renowned architects and master planners AECOM and HCP; its most prominent feature is that each property is a waterfront. There will be so much to delight the eye at Bo Islands. The beautiful beachside setting, the specially designed network of lagoons, canals, and islands, the lush public, and private green space, and the Bohemian concept that makes the properties themselves so unique and distinctive.

The project dedicates 88% of its total area to the crystal lagoons and colorful landscape, thus, governing the privacy and amusement of its residents. Bo Islands North Coast resort has a total area of 300 acres and 1,138 units. The rest 12% is dedicated to landscape and lagoons.

Beach Length: 18.5 km 

Depth: 1,200 m 

Width: 1,000 m 

Bo Island Beach

Project Units

Bo Island Standalone Villa

Bo Sidi Abdel Rahman offers high-end chalets, townhouses, and villas.

As for villas, it offers four villa types, one townhouse, and two chalet models, which have been designed by the Spanish architectural practice HCP. Inspired by a Bohemian sensibility.  

The resort offers high-end chalets, townhouses, villas, and penthouses.

Bo Island Prices

Bo Island Villa

Prices start from 3,530,000. And the unit area starts from 134 meters. They offer: 

1- Villa with an area of 230 meters on a land of 271 to 391 meters.
Price starting from 6,583,000 EGP

2- Townhouse, with an area of 260 meters, on a land area of 458 meters. Price starting from 7,700,000 EGP

Bo Island Chalet

3- Ground chalet, an area of 134 meters with 2 bedrooms and a garden from 43 to 110 meters. Price starts from 3,553,000 EGP

4- Penthouse, an area of 177 meters with a roof of 85 meters. 

Price starts from 3,530,000 EGP

5- Ground chalet, an area of 143 meters, 3 bedrooms, garden, from 52to 93 meters. 

Price starts from 3,496,000 EGP

6- Penthouse, with an area of 214 meters, with a roof of 85 meters. 

Price starts from 4,049,000 EGP

As for payment, you can pay a 5% down payment and have an Installment for up to 8 years. This project is close to famous projects like Marassi in the amazing location of Sidi Abdelrahman.

Bo Island North Coast Egypt is equipped with everything you will need from large entertainment areas to diverse units on the sea shore. Bo Island, the right place for you.

For more details and information you can check our Youtube Channel or our Facebook Page

Share this:
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •