Al Bosco City Compound New Cairo is spread over an area of 268 acres, which is the largest among the cities in the city of the future, and this vast area the company was able to design
- Amazing residential units and green spaces.
- The most eye-catching design is the Green River, which passes through the city from its beginning to its end, as well as the natural forests that it created on a large area that made the city more like the cities of the countryside.
- European, that space that will help to relax and recuperate.
- The company has been interested in the areas of residential units to a large extent, has identified different areas to suit all purposes, as the designs will include different divisions to suit all tastes.
- Misr Italia is one of the most important companies interested in real estate investment projects in Egypt,
Previous work of the company:
- Housing projects compound Bosco in the administrative capital.
- Compound La Nuova Vista in New Cairo.
- Vinci compound in the administrative capital.
- Italian Quarter in 6th of October City.
- Coastal projects Kai Sokhna.
- Kay North Coast.
- Mousa Coast North Coast.
- Hilton Sokhna tourism projects.
- Hilton Garden Inn.
- Commercial project at Vinci Street Mall.
- Administrative project at Cairo Business Park.
- With the creativity of Misr Italia in the previous projects, what will be presented in Bosco City New Cairo will impress everyone, it is the most integrated city, the most innovative and most comfortable
- Located near the new administrative capital.
- Located along the so-called Golden Square.
- Facing Palm Hills New Cairo.
It- Located opposite Oro La Vista.
It- Located near the most famous new cities “Madinaty”.
- Located within a network of roads interconnected between them and the neighboring cities.
- Connected to the outer road Eastern Ring Road.
- Zero% down payment with installment up to 10 years.
- Swimming pools of different sizes for children and adults, including covered and non-covered.
- Sports clubs including fitness gyms, Jacuzzi, sauna, and spa.
- Jogging and cycling areas.
- Health care centers for various specialties.
- Restaurants and cafes.
- Shopping centers.
- Administrative and commercial area.
- Social and cultural clubs.
- Places for celebrations and meetings.
- International schools for different stages of education.
- Recreational games areas.